You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Afghanistan include administrative data from the Central Statistics Office (2001, 2002, 2008-2011), the Ministry of Education (2007), household survey data from MICS (2003, 2011), NRVA (2008), and indicators derived from UIS data.
For an overview of current education conditions in Afghanistan, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 12/2014
- Estimating the Costs of Achieving Education for All in Low-Income Countries
- Universal Basic Education: A Progress-based Path to 2025
- Global Educational Trends
- How do violent conflicts affect school enrolment?: Analysis of Sub-National Evidence from 19 Countries
- Teachers Matter: Teachers Supply as a Constraint on the Global Education Transition
- Meeting EFA: Afghanistan Home-Based Schools
- Meeting EFA: Afghanistan Community Schools
- Pour arriver à l’Education Pour Tous : Modèles efficaces d’éducation complémentaire pour les délaissés
- Meeting EFA: Reaching the Underserved through Complementary Models of Effective Schooling
- Compilation: Reaching the Underserved: Complementary Models of Effective Schooling
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2009
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search