You are here
UIS classifies the school structure in Bangladesh as having a 5,3,4 structure, combining secondary and higher secondary into upper secondary.
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Bangladesh include administrative data from the Ministry of Education (2005-2011), household survey data from DHS (2000, 2004, 2007, 2011), HES (2000, 2002), MICS (2006), and indicators derived from UIS data.
For an overview of current education conditions in Bangladesh, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 4/2014
- Educating the World's Children: Patterns of Growth and Inequality
- Educational Inequality within Countries: Who are the Out of School Children?
- What Works in Expanding School Participation
- Estimating the Costs of Achieving Education for All in Low-Income Countries
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Wealth Still Matters: A Study of Wealth Differentials in Primary School Attendance from 1990-2006 in Developing Countries
- Universal Basic Education: A Progress-based Path to 2025
- Global Educational Trends
- The Shrinking Urban-Rural School Attendance Gap 1990-2006
- How (Well) is Education Measured in Household Surveys?
- Looking Below the Surface: Reaching the Out of School Children
- Population Groups Not Keeping Up with National Education Trends
- School Attendance and Enrolment - Global trends and projections
- Regional Poverty Rates and School Attendance Differentials
- The Challenge of Achieving Education For All: Quality Basic Education for Underserved Children
- Meeting EFA: Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee (BRAC) Primary Schools
- Opportunity to Learn: A high impact strategy for improving educational outcomes in developing countries
- Oportunidad para Aprender: Una estrategia de gran impacto para mejorar los resultados educativos en los paÃses en desarrollo
- Pour arriver à l’Education Pour Tous : Modèles efficaces d’éducation complémentaire pour les délaissés
- Meeting EFA: Reaching the Underserved through Complementary Models of Effective Schooling
- Compilation: Reaching the Underserved: Complementary Models of Effective Schooling
- Public Expenditure Tracking in Education
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2009
- Out of School Children: Data Challenges in Measuring Access to Education
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search