You are here
UIS classifies the school system in Ecuador as having a 6-3-3.
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Ecuador include administrative data from the Ministry of Education (2003 - 2005), National Institute of Statistics (2007-2010), indicators derived from UIS data, and learning outcomes data including SERCE (2006).
For an overview of current education conditions in Ecuador, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 4/2014
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Thoughts on an Early Childhood Care and Education Index
- Escuelas Activas: Apuestas para Mejorar la Calidad de la Educación
- Opportunity to Learn: A high impact strategy for improving educational outcomes in developing countries
- Oportunidad para Aprender: Una estrategia de gran impacto para mejorar los resultados educativos en los paÃses en desarrollo
- Strengthening Accountability n Public Education
- Public Expenditure Tracking in Education
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search