You are here
According to UIS data, the structure of the education system in Egypt changed from 5-3-3 in 2004 to 6-3-3 in 2005
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Egypt include Central Statistics Office (2005-2011), household survey data from DHS (2000, 2003, 2005, 2008), indicators derived from UIS data, and learning outcomes data including TIMSS (2003, 2007).
For an overview of current education conditions in Egypt, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 4/2014
- Educational Inequality within Countries: Who are the Out of School Children?
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Wealth Still Matters: A Study of Wealth Differentials in Primary School Attendance from 1990-2006 in Developing Countries
- Global Educational Trends
- The Shrinking Urban-Rural School Attendance Gap 1990-2006
- Looking Below the Surface: Reaching the Out of School Children
- School Attendance and Enrolment - Global trends and projections
- Pupil Performance and Age: A Study of Promotion, Repetition and Dropout Rates Among Pupils in Four Age Groups in 35 Countries
- Regional Poverty Rates and School Attendance Differentials
- The Challenge of Achieving Education For All: Quality Basic Education for Underserved Children
- Meeting EFA: Egypt Community Schools
- Pour arriver à l’Education Pour Tous : Modèles efficaces d’éducation complémentaire pour les délaissés
- Meeting EFA: Reaching the Underserved through Complementary Models of Effective Schooling
- Compilation: Reaching the Underserved: Complementary Models of Effective Schooling
- EQUIP2 State-of-the-Art Knowledge in Education: Teacher Professional Development
- EQUIP2 Lessons Learned Synthesis
- EQUIP2 Lessons Learned in Education: Student Assessment
- EQUIP2 Lessons Learned in Education: Decentralization
- The Power of Persistence: Education System Reform and Aid Effectiveness
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2009
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2005
- An Analysis of USAID Assistance to Basic Education in the Developing World, 1990-2005
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search