You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Guinea-Bissau include household survey data from LSMS (2000), MICS (2006), and indicators derived from UIS data.
For an overview of current education conditions in Guinea-Bissau, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 3/2014
- Estimating the Costs of Achieving Education for All in Low-Income Countries
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Universal Basic Education: A Progress-based Path to 2025
- Thoughts on an Early Childhood Care and Education Index
- Global Educational Trends
- The Extent and Impact of Non-formal Education in 28 Developing Countries
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search