You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Haiti include household survey data from DHS (2000, 2005, 2012), administrative data from the Ministry of National Education and Vocational Training (2011), and indicators derived from UIS data.
For an overview of current education conditions in Haiti, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 4/2014
- Estimating the Costs of Achieving Education for All in Low-Income Countries
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Wealth Still Matters: A Study of Wealth Differentials in Primary School Attendance from 1990-2006 in Developing Countries
- Thoughts on an Early Childhood Care and Education Index
- Global Educational Trends
- Sub-national Disparities in Learning
- Primary Completion Rates
- School Attendance and Enrolment - Global trends and projections
- Pupil Performance and Age: A Study of Promotion, Repetition and Dropout Rates Among Pupils in Four Age Groups in 35 Countries
- School Effectiveness in Maïssade, Haiti
- Efficacité de l’Ecole à Maïssade, Haïti
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2009
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2005
- An Analysis of USAID Assistance to Basic Education in the Developing World, 1990-2005
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search