You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Liberia include household survey data from DHS (2006, 2007), Ministry of Education (2011), and indicators derived from UIS data.
For an overview of current education conditions in Liberia, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 3/2014
- Estimating the Costs of Achieving Education for All in Low-Income Countries
- Universal Basic Education: A Progress-based Path to 2025
- Thoughts on an Early Childhood Care and Education Index
- How do violent conflicts affect school enrolment?: Analysis of Sub-National Evidence from 19 Countries
- EQUIP2 State-of-the-Art Knowledge in Education: Teacher Professional Development
- EQUIP2 Lessons Learned Synthesis
- EQUIP2 Lessons Learned in Education: Teacher Professional Development
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2009
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search