You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Mexico include administrative data from the National Institute of Statistics (2012), and indicators derived from UIS data.
For an overview of current education conditions in Mexico, please view our education profiles.
Last updated 4/2014.
- Wealth Still Matters: A Study of Wealth Differentials in Primary School Attendance from 1990-2006 in Developing Countries
- Thoughts on an Early Childhood Care and Education Index
- Global Educational Trends
- The Shrinking Urban-Rural School Attendance Gap 1990-2006
- School Attendance and Enrolment - Global trends and projections
- Identifying the Impact of Education Decentralization on the Quality of Education
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search