You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Morocco include administrative data from the Bureau of Statistics (2010, 2011), household survey data from DHS (2004), indicators derived from UIS data, and learning outcomes data including PIRLS (2006, 2011), TIMSS (2003, 2007, 2011) and EGRA (2011).
For an overview of current education conditions in Morocco, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 4/2014
- Educational Inequality within Countries: Who are the Out of School Children?
- What Works in Expanding School Participation
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Wealth Still Matters: A Study of Wealth Differentials in Primary School Attendance from 1990-2006 in Developing Countries
- Global Educational Trends
- School Attendance and Enrolment - Global trends and projections
- Regional Poverty Rates and School Attendance Differentials
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2009
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search