You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Mozambique include administrative data from the Ministry of Education (2003 - 2009), National Institute of Statistics (2007-2011), household survey data from DHS (2002, 2003), IAF (2002), DHS (2011), MICS (2008), indicators derived from UIS data, and learning outcomes data including SACMEQ (2003, 2007).
For an overview of current education conditions in Mozambique, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 3/2014
- Educational Inequality within Countries: Who are the Out of School Children?
- Efficiency: A Study of Promotion-, Repetion- and Dropout Rates among Pupils in Four Age-groups in Sub-Saharan Africa
- What Works in Expanding School Participation
- Estimating the Costs of Achieving Education for All in Low-Income Countries
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Wealth Still Matters: A Study of Wealth Differentials in Primary School Attendance from 1990-2006 in Developing Countries
- Universal Basic Education: A Progress-based Path to 2025
- Thoughts on an Early Childhood Care and Education Index
- Global Educational Trends
- The Shrinking Urban-Rural School Attendance Gap 1990-2006
- How (Well) is Education Measured in Household Surveys?
- Teachers Matter: Teachers Supply as a Constraint on the Global Education Transition
- Sub-national Disparities in Learning
- School Attendance and Enrolment - Global trends and projections
- Pupil Performance and Age: A Study of Promotion, Repetition and Dropout Rates Among Pupils in Four Age Groups in 35 Countries
- Reaching All: Patterns of Inequality in Mozambique
- Regional Poverty Rates and School Attendance Differentials
- Using Opportunity to Learn and Early Grade Reading Fluency to Measure School Effectiveness in Mozambique
- EQUIP2 State-of-the-Art Knowledge in Education: OTL
- EQUIP2 Final Report
- Opportunity to Learn: A high impact strategy for improving educational outcomes in developing countries
- Long Path to Achieving Education for All: School Access, Retention, and Learning in 20 Countries
- Teenage, Married, and Out of School: Effects of early marriage and childbirth on school dropout
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search