You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Senegal include administrative data from the Ministry of Education (1998 - 2008), National Statistics Office (2009, 2010), household survey data from DHS (2004, 2005, 2010, 2011), MICS (2000), indicators derived from UIS data, and learning outcomes data including PASEC (2007).
For an overview of current education conditions in Senegal, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 3/2014
- Estimating the Costs of Achieving Education for All in Low-Income Countries
- Universal Basic Education: A Progress-based Path to 2025
- The Extent and Impact of Non-formal Education in 28 Developing Countries
- How do violent conflicts affect school enrolment?: Analysis of Sub-National Evidence from 19 Countries
- Working Paper: The Expansion of Secondary Education and the Need for Teachers: How big is the gap?
- Working Paper: L'expansion l'education secondaire en Afrique subsaharienne : Ou sont les Professeurs?
- Working Paper: Expanding Secondary Education for Sub-Saharan Africa: Where are the Teachers?
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2009
- EQUIP Associate Awards Project Analyses, 2003-2005
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search