You are here
Among other data sources, unique EPDC data collections for Swaziland include administrative data from the Central Statistical Office (2004), household survey data from DHS (2005, 2006), MICS (2000, 2010), indicators derived from UIS data, and learning outcomes data including SACMEQ (2003, 2007).
For an overview of current education conditions in Swaziland, please view our education profiles.
Last updated: 3/2014
- What Does History Teach Us in Achieving UPE and UPC for Education for All 2015?
- Thoughts on an Early Childhood Care and Education Index
- Global Educational Trends
- The Extent and Impact of Non-formal Education in 28 Developing Countries
- Sub-national Disparities in Learning
- An Analysis of USAID Assistance to Basic Education in the Developing World, 1990-2005
- Long Path to Achieving Education for All: School Access, Retention, and Learning in 20 Countries
Search for data related to this Country by selecting the dimensions that you want to include in your results. The selection of the years will trigger a process to show you the number of results on your search according to the selected criteria. Switch to the Advanced Search if you want to include more dimensions in your search criteria.Switch to Advanced Search